Tuesday, October 26, 2004

girlfriends and all that

Very very interesting..
In past few days i have come across more than a couple of instances of people in my circle going out on dates and or making progress in terms of more serious relationships and all that...
For example my office mate, went on and send a flower to some class mate of his, hand made by him using oregamy...that resulted in him having a date and him now getting a chance to flaunt his italian cuuisine skills to the fairer sex.
In other instance very very good friend of mine is making some progress in his search for that some one...Dont want to say more, and am crossing my fingers and wishing all the best to him..
In yet another instance, this flatmate of mine found some hot chick on his trip to tijuana and now hes having dinner date fixed.
Finally, as it turns out most of my frineds here either have girlfriends, are married or engaged. A friend of mine pointed to me that amongst all us, I am the only loner remaining....
Started me thinking, man is it time for u to find some company, some fairer sex to hang out with...The answer came sure enough fast and easy..
No, am better the way i am now and as Becker woud have put it, change is not good for health. I guess my time will come soon too.
Neways, for now I am happy to see people around me having some great time


2 comments:

Parth said...

Unless you think that all your friends who are involved in a relationship are in one way or the other, worse than before, I don't see why you shouldn't be going for it. No harm in exploring the field.

Avinash said...

Got a fair amount of comments on this highly stupid line of thot. First, I agree with Parth. Do u think that he is worse off than bfore, or some of ur other friends are worse off? If no then that shud encourage u. Second, I agree that "doodh ka jalaa chaans bhi foonk ke peeta hai" but he doesnt stay away from all milk products for the rest of his life. That wud be stupid. Third, I dont know who this becker is and why u listen to him, but he is a bad influence. What separates us living beings from say a rock is our ability to change and adapt. Remember "Chalna jeevan ki Kahani, Rukna Maut ki Nishaani". So pick urself up and march ahead. Learn from ur past but dont let it encumber you.