Wednesday, December 22, 2004

kansas

3 weeks ago, had someone told me, I would writing a blog titled kansas, I would have laughed my hearts out. True, the word has some significance in my circle of friends. Number of my friends have spouse/the significant others, living in kansas at some point in their lives. Though kansas was as far for me as far is say antartica. Neways here I am sitting at Kansas city airport, waiting for my flight back to San Diego. What has life in store for u, u never know. Live life by the day, is the message I am taking with me from here. It has been wonderful experience over last 2 days of my stay here in Kansas city, for a change trying real hard to speak in my mother toungue, Marathi, whose domain for me somehow had always been restricted to moms and pops and me. It was refreshing to get to eat puran poli, made at home, in this foreign land. Thanks J^2.

Got to go now, time to fly back.

No comments: