Sunday, August 15, 2004

I wonder why

Ok heres the deal, I hate phones. U wonder why, is this guy crazy. Actually not..
Theres nothing worst then u getting a wake up call at odd hours of the day, with phone blarring out in it harsh voice, u getting out of ur room and seeing the gushing face of ur roommate, blabering his way to his room with the phone in his hand.. U then wonder what hell did u do wrong to suffer such torture.
Well I guess I have to live with this for rest of my grad life... Supposedly this person has a girlfriend who loves to call him at times of the day when its early morning eastern time!!!
She, I presume forgets the fact that we are 3hrs behind them atleast as far as time zone goes.

Now u woud wonder in this modern world of cell phones, why woud she actually call on home phone. As it turns out this Mr Protagonist is supposedly a big time famous person...
I mean, given any time of the day, the chances that he is on phone is 100%... No I am not joking ... it is absolutely serious.
So what woud the lead female in this plot do... yes call at land line in our house... the guy wants max utilization of his time, supposedly on phone...

Neways, I guess its way of life for many people.. Simply they cant survive without that small handset.. one of the many wonders of modern world.






2 comments:

Avinash said...

One of my former room-mates used to be really disturbed at the slightest noise. So he used ear plugs while sleeping. U can try them too if u wish.

Parth said...

Glad to know Avi is not referring to me :-) I could easily be the guy getting the phone calls at unearthly hours though :-)))