Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I am hungry

Indeed..
Well you should have guessed it, the new site for today is related to food. Growing up Enclycopedia to me meant that tome of 26 books that came in hard bound cover.. and that which I spent hrs ogling into trying to improve my knowledge about the world..

And now here I am..again transgressed into that fascinating world of encyclopedias.. though with
some flavour... Yes the site I present to you is "The worlds biggest Enclyclopedia of FOOD!!!"
http://www.practicallyedible.com/

Now, how cool is that...

The site is pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate.. It has a range of cuisines from Italian to Jewsih to Mexican.. However Indian Cuisine seems to be missing... (and they call themselves the worlds biggest encyclopedia...)

Neways a lots of interesting tips are offered as one browses through the site ...

Though I did not spend too much time in getting to know what this site has to offer, which I pretty much am sure is a lot... I sure would like to recommend this site worth exploring for one of many mouth watering dishes in the world of Gourmet food.

4 comments:

Parth said...

This one looks interesting. Gotta check it out.

Anonymous said...

Dildo Dominas

fette titten

Telefonsex Chat

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.