Thursday, November 16, 2006

New theme for blogging

ok its been aeons since I last made my blog entry..
since then I have moved on from being a PIG (poor Indian graduate) to PIPD (Poor Indian Post Doc).. ok not so poor but still.. you know.. i am still in school doing the same old thing.. research...

With that modification, I thought I should make one more change...and that being one to my blog..

Since Stumble upon happened to me.. I have landed upon so very many interesting and fun and informative sites, that my bookmark page is almost full and i can no longer keep a tab on what is where on my bookmarks page..

so I have turned to blogger.. to not only report my new findings on sites that I land on through stumble but through all other medium of information ...

To begin with.. well, I should point you to my home on the web:
Some information: The site is http://ebdl.bme.ufl.edu/~stalathi. It has information on me and what I do for living. In addition whenever I get chance I put up stuff related to what I enjoy besides work.. Collection of my photos...tits and bits of information on stuff relevant to me and in general to all you out there... (still at this stage working on the site)

For today, I have 2 useful links that I discovered (through Readers Digest) :
  • celltradeusa.com :
    Summary. This is the site for those who are stuck with their cell phone contracts. This could be the saviour. Here you can register for free and then if you want to get out of contract you could search for potential buyers of your phone with the contract.Once you enter the details on the site and what your need: Get IN or Get OUT, potential buyers start contacting you and then for a fee of $19.99 you get information on the potential buyers with whom you could trade the contract and phone.
  • Jellyfish.com:
    Summary: Site for shopping online and making money. Find a product through the site, make a purchase, and share the commission received by jellyfish from the merchant .

2 comments:

Parth said...

Good to see a post after ages. You have still not fixed the error for seeing friends and family photos.

Sachin said...

hey parth

i did fix the error.. there is none..
I also checked on IE compatible browser.
Click on the family and friends link and it prompts for a passowrd and u enter it the one i send to u earlier..

if u type wrong passwd it goes to error page